eMetric is a suite of software tools and hardware platforms designed to automatically measure and report on network performance. It is specifically designed to maximise the range of test and monitoring functionality available without impacting on end-users or the network.
eMETRIC CAN BE APPLIED TO:
- Secure corporate networks – testing for bottlenecks,
- National ISP broadband project,
- Testing end-user quality of service and performance metrics.
Available as a small form factor, self-contained device, eMetric hardware makes it possible to gain detailed insight into any kind of network through a comprehensive suite of fully developed on network tests.
- Network Bottlenecks
- End User Quality
- Download/Upload and Latency analysis
- Performance metrics
- Web Availability
- Collation of Performance data
- Black Spot identification
Accessible via a central web-console, the probes will give detailed insight to:
- network performance (single- and multi-threaded download and upload speed)
- network latency
- network availability
- webpage load speeds
- voice and video quality of service
- remote network monitoring (end-user and service provider).
- Custom modules
eMetric is delivery technology agnostic and is suitable for any kind of network, including
- DSL (Digital Subscriber Line)
- LTE (Long-Term Evolution)
- HFC (Hybrid fiber-coaxial)
- Secure Corporate Networks